Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tagged from Jean

Thanks to my dear friend Part_Jean for sharing her tagged to me. Jean is my partner in any crime hehehhe...sa pag pangita og kautangan namo.waaaaaa...:))

Check this out!

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag three people in your list! Don’t forget to change my answers to the questions with that of yours.


1. Places I go over and over

*Home

*Office

*Mall

*Church

*Restaurant


2. People who e-mails me regularly

*McDonald Company

*Friendster update

*AS

*Friends

*Humanities Group


3. Five of my favorite places to eat?

*Home

*Mang Manok

*Jolibee

*Penongs

*KFC/Mc Donald/Greenwich


4. Places you’d rather be?

*Siquijor

*Baguio

*Tagaytay

*USA

*EUrope


5. Three TV shows I could watch over and over.

*Dyesebel

*Bubble Gang

*H20

*KimSamSon

*Grey's Anatomy

6. Five people I think (and hope) will respond.
*Jam
*Vale
*Ken
*Dennis
*Clent/Kurt

4 comments:

Jean said...

Thank you czy,, heheheh mukhang nag enjoy ka sa tag na eto anoh?

Princess Cinderella said...

hehehe...daghan d i naga email sa imoha..kuyawa oi in demand???heheheh

czy-czy said...

@jean:nag enjoy jud ko..copy/paste gud dayon heheh..thank you din part unsaon nlng pag wala ka.hehehe

@cinderella:daghan jud ai!!hehehhe..atik lng ..ana jud ng in demand ang beauty.heheheh:)sa maatik lng hahahah..

Thnx sa pag comment...:D..mwah

Joy0z said...

Maayong paglanding sa planeta bisdak..Ayo2x ayaw ulaw lols!
Ozlife
Jcelyns Journal
Dream Home
What A World
More on Health
Words of Love
Kikay Fashion and Beauty
Fil-Oz Blog
Everyday Life
In The Lances Mind
Taurians